NEW HP LE PRINTER SOFTWARE UPDATE 1 st December 2020
Effective December 1 st , 2020: HP will perform a firmware update involving the 902XL, 952XL, and 972XL cartridges. Please DO NOT update the 'firmware'. Updating the firmware will ensure that compatible cartridges will no longer be read.
- We recommend that the customer does not actively update to the latest version of the printer firmware.
- If the problem persists, please follow the steps below.
- Our technical support remains available FREE OF CHARGE in case of problem.
Fix the problem:
- To avoid firmware update, you must DISABLE the update option.
- You need to download the software via the link below by clicking on your printer.
- Install the software in order to downgrade the update of your printer.
- Your printer will display a message during the process.
- When the process is complete, your printer status will return to normal and you can retry the cartridges.
- If the problem persists, you can reach us by completing the form right here: Return form .
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.